I was tagged by @topaz-39 in her lovely set here: http://www.polyvore.com/to_right_to_left_we/set?id=77143451
- Write 25 facts about yourself, you can really write whatever you want!
- Then tag 25 other people
- Have fun!
The game is on!
1. I've lived on a summer camp all my life.
2. I am an extrovert with some introvert tendencies.
3. I love to write and read. Fiction, preferably fantasy.
4. My nickname is Bubbles.
5. I pluck my own eyebrows. Which normally resemble caterpillars. (Yes, random. I know. That's the point.)
6. I'd rather spend two hours hanging with a guy than one hour chatting with a girl. When it comes to close friendships, though, girls always win. It's just that guys are easier.
7. Bingle bongle dingle dangle, yickedy doo, yickedy da, ping pong, lippy-tappy-too-ta. I'm a Whovian.
8. I'm also an avid Sherlockian. And a Wholockian. And an Avenger. And... you get the point. I'm a fangirl through and through.
9. It drives me batty when people try to whisper to me, but don't enunciate or speak loudly enough for me to hear, and then get frustrated when I can't understand them.
10. I never had a celebrity crush until I became a fangirl. No, wait. Actually... Hmm. Yeah, no celeb crush until fangirling. Correct.
11. I prefer going barefoot to anything, but if I must wear shoes I prefer Chacos (I know it's summer when I have a tanline) or Toms (not the preferable tanline, let me tell you).
12. I've never actually read or watched Harry Potter and probably never will. I love JK for the person she is, and the stories for their depth and characters, but I have some issues with the philosophy.
13. I have the amazing blessing of having a bosom friend, just as Anne had Diana in Anne of Green Gables. (@bertie37)
14. I don't like mashed potatoes.
15. I'm ahead in school by 1-2 years.
16. I don't like Justin Beiber. At all. He started to possibly grow on me at one point, about a year ago, but he's lost my respect. Again. Even more so this time, actually.
17. My top OTP is Ten/Rose. My next favorite is Matthew/Mary. Forever. Don't even talk to me about season three. I'm in denial.
18. My two favorite authors are Frances Hardinge and Christopher Paolini. The latter you've probably heard of and respect. The former I'm pretty sure you've never heard of in your life, but you should, and if you did you would love her. I promise. Seriously, go read her stuff. Amazing.
19. I am not a Directioner, but I don't hate the band. Their songs are catchy. Not original, but catchy.
20. I'm TERRIBLE at favorites. Favorite book? I list my top ten. Favorite movie? I'll hem and haw and pick some I watch often. Favorite colors? I narrow it down to like, five. *nod*
21. My favorite colors are gray (an argument can be made for grey), white, blue, green, and brown. We won't go into shades of each color.
22. My favorite mythical creature would be a dragon. That's probably the only concrete favorite you'll get from me though.
23. I ADORE climbing cliffs and hiking hills and exploring ...earth for fun. Especially if there is a river involved.
24. Let me just say. Swimming. Is love. Rivers are best. Pools are fake. Oceans are salty. Texas rivers. Go for it.
25. I'm now worrying that I missed a number.
There's always more to me... but I guess that'll have to be for another time. *grin* Hope you enjoyed learning about me! If you didn't I hope you at least laughed! And if you didn't do that, then I hope you move on. Quickly.
Here are my tags: